Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Sunshine tag

Thanks Elliebob for tagging me!
Ok so I'm supposed to share a link but I don't know how anyway I have to answer  these questions

What is you dream job?
Well I would like to be a teacher I sometimes imagine me being a teacher in class
What are some goals for 2014?
I would like to get better grades in math and dance
If you had three wishes what would they be?
I would like to get Isabelle's Studio for my doll Isabelle and I wish I could fly also I wish I had a million dollars
What did you like in 2013?
I liked when I got a Xbox 360 and Disney infinity with cool characters and 2 more games I also liked my Alaska trip on the Disney cruise line
What it your favorite place to go?
The ocean. Taking my shoes off and walking in the sand and looking and the sunset while singing it's also very peaceful snorkeling too.
What song describes you the most?
Let it go - Idina Menzel What makes you beautiful - (I dont know who does this) When will my life begin - Mandy Moore
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In high school. Learning stuff pretty much it also getting a job that's it.
How do you describe yourself?
Peaceful, Graceful, Brave that really all.
What's your inspiration?
Be kinder to my brother, to obey more, and to work better in school.
Did you like doing this post?
Yeah this oppritunity was awesome!

I just started blogging do I will tag as many people as I can. I also don't know hoe to do links sorry about that

I tag:

Aimee

Skylear


That's it lol bye!


1 comment: